Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Price is Right Files Sets a Record

I recorded yesterday's rerun of The Price is Right, with every intention of blogging about it in the afternoon. Right before I was about to turn it on, I checked my site's metrics for the day.

The numbers were, by my site's standards, through the roof.

The reason? It was a rerun of the famous Mothers' Day episode, starring Florence Henderson and Johannes the personal trainer. (You can read my two-part review of this truly momentous episode here and here.)

I can't remember exactly what this site's previous record was for hits in a day, but yesterday's total beat it by at least 40 percent. A lot of the Google searches were centered around Johannes. One of the best was "florence henderson and son on price is right."

And then there was my personal favorite: "was the rock on the price is right?"

I mentioned the likeness when I originally blogged about this episode. Judge for yourself:




No comments:

Post a Comment