Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Price is Right - Tweets of the Day (4/11/12)

The following are real tweets from real people during Wednesday's episode of The Price is Right, starting with our No. 1 Tweet of the Day. Enjoy.

 @tylerweaver Last night I saved my mother's television (and my mother) from breakdown. She's now yelling at Price is Right. All is right in the world.

@NickWilliams96 I imagine heaven being like the set of The Price Is Right

@haylee_eibl I feel that if you're not yelling things at the t.v during The Price is Right, you're not watching it correctly.

@lisamenns the price is right > studying

@SReneJ77 Chick on The Price is Right needs to stop raising her arms. She has sweaty armpits and her shirt is all wet!!!

@NickyWalsh14 If I had 2 wishes in life, one would be to cure cancer and then a close second is to play Plinko on the Price is Right

@jdizzaymusic I hate watching these idiots on The price is right, Who always look at the crowd for the answers... Think for yourselves!

@NChambo3 They should have the Big Wheel from the price is right at the gym. Potentially most fun workout.

@xo_meghan That awkward moment when a contestant on Price Is Right wins a trip to the city they're from

No comments:

Post a Comment