Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Price is Right - Tweets of the Day (4/23/12)

The following are real tweets from real people during Monday's episode of The Price is Right, starting with our No. 1 Tweet of the Day. Enjoy.

@patregan55 Sometimes I watch the price is right just to see the acting talents in the senior citizens commercials


@kahleea It makes me mad that half of the contestants that get called up on Price is Right seem like they've never even seen the show!

@TheBigC255 The price is right is a great show but the people guessing the prices must have some type of retardation

@robbie_d_6 *Chick on Price is Right bids $1800 on tv* *Chick next her gives evil grin, looks in her direction and sneakily bids $1750.* #urdoingitwrong

@line_wife I was going to get up and get alot of stuff done today but sitting on the couch and watching the Price is Right sounds more appropriate

@brianlauderdale No I'm not angry... I'm just far too invested in this episode of the Price is Right.

@LindseyKlumb Icing my back and watching the price is right...I am actually scared of what 25 will bring my way.

@roxxi_kae Why does everyone who gets on stage on the Price is Right look so clueless? Clearly you've seen the show, so why don't you know what to do?

@CDrake5 I can guess the price of boats quite precisely thanks to price is right

@Altron_3 I won my 4th child on the Price Is Right. I named him Shadowhawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment