Friday, April 13, 2012

The Price is Right - Tweets of the Day (4/13/12)

The following are real tweets from real people during Friday's episode of The Price is Right, starting with our No. 1 Tweet of the Day. Enjoy.

 @ANDERSONshaun I wish I could have the audience from The Price Is Right follow me around and help me with life decisions.

@SuntanSnowman *Wins a trip to Hawaii on The Price Is Right* "Can I take Manuella with me? No? I don't wanna play."

@AshMas_86 This girls eyebrows on Price Is Right.....#woof

@JoeyCash570 I think this girl on the price is right is definitely a crackhead

@porkherchop you know you are unemployed when you know all the names of the showcase girls on the price is right

@lfry21 this girl on the price is right, just did a shout out to her "kitty" lmao

@drives_boats Watching the price is right....is it wrong to want to see someones hand get stuck in the wheel and pull them down ?

@MattFlanagann So many idiots on the price is right

@adler_dynasty some guy is wearing a cleveland browns shirt on the Price is Right.. what are the chances he wins?

@Spaeth_ I bet the models on The Price Is Right are always excited to hug the ugly contestants when they win something

@thebryangibson If i could have the voice of the announcer from the price is right i think id just cry...

@Jordz999 I swear the people on the price is right have never been in a social setting before - okay you've won a stereo, simmer

No comments:

Post a Comment