Friday, April 20, 2012

The Price is Right - Tweets of the Day (4/20/12)

The following are real tweets from real people during Friday's episode of The Price is Right, starting with our No. 1 Tweet of the Day. Enjoy!

@iamnumberjuan Few things in life are certain. Death, taxes and that there is blood and bones of fallen contestants in the big wheel on The Price is right  

@tnelz28 Seeing 3 strikes on the price is right is just as exciting as seeing plinko!

@Colemania One day hope to be the fat contestant on the price is right.

@GalenTheKid I just yelled at the price is right contestants. I'm turning into my dad... #emotionaltvwatcher

@Real_ChrisP #ThatAwkwardMoment when the price is right contestant bids $499 right after the person before bids $500

@robcunning89 Bonding with my roommates by watching price is right together...

@LantzMiller In all seriousness I'm going to be pissed when I have a real job and can't watch The Price Is Right everyday

@d_geoghegan Lol why is there a woman named Gidget on the price is right. #drunkassbabynaming

@Macchina This contestant on The Price is Right is named 'Gidget'; obviously someone had some strange hallucinations during the pregnancy.

@OleRed88 This woman's name on Price is Right is Gidget. #wtf not to mention she is from NC. No wonder people think we are a bunch of hillbillies

@JordanSeidel It is CRIMINAL that the Price is Right is never on at the gym. TWO TVs HAVE THE VIEW ON.

@Llewtnacm If I'm ever as cheerful as the contestants on The Price is Right, I might be on something.

@tweeti_deedee I hate when people don't spin the wheel all the way around on the price is right. Like what is wrong with you my 2yr old can do better.

@SchwandtyPippen Either this medicine is amazing or the price is right is the most #intense show ever

Follow The Price is Right Files on Twitter: @TPiR_Files.

No comments:

Post a Comment