Friday, April 6, 2012

The Price is Right - Tweets of the Day (4/6/12)

The following are all real tweets from real people during today's episode of The Price is Right, starting with our No. 1 Tweet of the Day. Enjoy.

 @JennaAllstar94 I wish I was pretty enough to be the girl who like holds the new toaster you won on the price is right.

@FRANKtheTAU Watching the price is right and drinking coffee. I'm apparently a 60 year old woman.

@elnicko37 I hate the people on the price is right its like why are you excited you're a 32 year old guy and you won earrings

@eslade Some dude just Tebowed after spinning $1.00 on the price is right. #feloniousdouchebaggery

@Erie14fan @TPIR_CBS what's with all the ugly people on the Price Is Right? If I wanted ugly, I'd watch #The View

@CeeRumbaoa My mom's so mean! On The Price is Right they showed a Fitness thing, and she's like "The contestant needs that, ALOT." (her mom was right - Ed.)

@andrewsmhay I'm starting to think that some people join the military just so that they get picked to compete when they go see The Price is Right..

@HillaryCScholz That very pregnant woman on the price is right better stop jumping up and down soon otherwise they'll be meeting the kiddo today.
 
Follow us on Twitter: @TPiR_Files.

No comments:

Post a Comment