Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Price is Right - Tweets of the Day (4/17/12)

The following are real tweets from real people during Tuesday's episode of The Price is Right, starting with our No. 1 Tweet of the Day. Enjoy.

 @creamzodes Trying to figure out which little tune is more upsetting, the sound when u die in super mario.. Or when someone loses on the price is right

@u_me_and_dupree never schedualing a class from 11-12 so i can watch the price is right #ilovecollege  (When you do SCHEDULE a class, though, make sure it teaches spelling - Ed.)

@tsnyder03 You might be a #bum when you skip class to cook a big breakfast and watch the price is right. #priorities #greatmorning

@Zeipen This dude on the price is right is #blazed

@hartley14 I love The Price Is Right but if i had it my way id never be awake before the show goes off

@TyreeHoffman The only reason I watch The Price Is Right everyday is to see that Hoveround commercial. "Hoveround takes me where I wanna go..."

@i_BOINK_barbies i take that last tweet about manuela on the price is right. . its Gwendolyn Osborne that i love. . think she married to kenny smith to (Nothing says "love" like getting one woman confused for another - Ed.)

@AdamTouchet Sitting in the waiting room. I think when they call my name I'm gonna go all "Getting called on The Price is Right"

No comments:

Post a Comment